Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Picture Today

They call it a kick start. I don't know!
Breakfast- Muesli + apple + yogurt (homemade)
 One of my handsome baby brothers, Zorro. Did this today.
 I've to look for a good picture of Hursh's next, So I can have them both framed and put up in Hursh's new gym we're (I am) doing. The new room is keeping me on my toes. I'm crazy excited. Got the lighting done for it today and the ac installed. And part of the windows. I LOVE the bathroom. I actually sit next to the wash basin and think what to do next. Papa found it funny till he tried it. I also got 2 blues because I din't get the exact bright blue I want to paint his bathroom door. A bright blue door with pristine (ok, plain) white walls around! I love my job!
 SO tired. Worked all day then swam to end it.. Pure joy. Tired and pleasured. Why do I make everything sound like sex? I don't know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Go ahead leave a note. I only look evil. =)