Tuesday, May 1, 2012

What's in my swimming bag?

WET BAG.
Saved myself an awkward hello!
I know there is no one but myself here to keep a promise to, and probably that's the best part. I am actually thrilled to be doing this post. I have always been nosy about what's in people's bags. If it were up to me, I'd go back in time every summer just to see what was in my swimming bag, growing up. But that won't be necessary really because I have a VERY good (almost to an extent where it annoys people) memory, and that things in my bag haven't really changed much.
Right now, I actually want to go and click new pictures (the first one was added later. Yes, the beginning was changed too, slightly). I did click them yesterday, but I feel like it again. I'm weird. (I actually might have to. I think I misplaced one of my two memory cards.)

So I ended up taking pictures now as a matter of fact. I might update this soon too.
Here's what I have for now. (Note to the 47 year old me (I'm still 22! Don't judge!): Hey! I'm tired and I have this killing pain up my left arm that almost convinced me last night I was having a heart attack! I'm doing my best for now!!)
L-R, Moisturizer- Nivea, Body wash- Pamolive, deodorant- Eva

Strangely Clockwise, Moisturizer for face- J&J Baby lotion, Cleanser- Cetaphil, Lipgloss- Maybelline (Cranberry Cocktail), Kajal/ Kohl- Himalaya, Blush- MAC So Sweet So Easy (Cremeblend)

L-R, Conditioner- Herbal essences, Hair ties, Shampoo- Clear, Swimming cap- Speedo
Not photographed: My phone, goggles(?! Speedo), Towel (is drying right now), Swimsuit (drying too), the pass.
Talking about these products, what stays, what goes, what gets replaced and why will be an update tomorrow and a lot of rambling too, Too tired right now, but I HAD to keep my promise to myself! (HERE I start loving myself more! :D) 
Happy May Day Me!

2 comments:

  1. ikyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D hellooooooooo!!loving the blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice to see you back again Ikki :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Go ahead leave a note. I only look evil. =)